Today more than ever, industrial sites where several bridge cranes work at the same time need systems capable of meeting all safety requirements to face the main concerns in the sector: random factors, employees with lack of training, oversights, insufficient first aid, poor maintenance, unrestricted access.
Accidents are avoidable.
The DynACS BC Anti-Collision System guarantees optimal safety in real time. Factories with multi-crane work need the DynACS BC system to ensure complete safety at work. DynACS BC is a solution designed to avoid collisions between cranes:
|Power supply||85 – 265Vac 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||490 x 370 x 185 mm|
|Communication||WiFi (IEEE 802,11b) WEP encryption|
• Various travel positioning options
• Optional wireless programming
• Possibility of disabling/enabling up to 6 restricted zones
• Up to 16 cranes working simultaneously
• Fault detection system
• Minimum maintenance
• Safe work environment
• Fault reduction
• Higher productivity
• The most efficient system in the market:
– Tested for 5 years in steel mills and in various factories.
– All the components of the system are ‘commodities.
– It is a closed product (it only requires one configuration).
– Wireless programming.
– Robust, reliable and precise.
– Training for installation and maintenance (valid for the installations of other assemblies).
– A new restricted area can be scheduled in 30 minutes.
– Change of an entire system in 2 hours.
– It only requires a software supervisor.
Electronic equipment capable of deciding if the crane should stop based on information provided by the sensors and the rest of the cranes, channelled through a Wi-Fi router.
It is a device developed by IEDelectronics that incorporates a set of algorithms that allow the crane in question to stop before a collision is inevitable.
Each crane has a DynCALC that makes those decisions related to the crane and decides what information should be sent to the rest of the cranes. Therefore, they operate independently, since a central computer is not necessary to monitor the system, avoiding the disadvantages of having to channel all the information through a single device.
It contains the micro controller and manages the outputs/inputs.
It can control two hooks.
They provide information on the position of the crane at all times.
Module for communicating between devices under the IEEE 802.11b 2.4 GHz standard. Wirelessly transmits the status of a crane to the rest of the cranes in its environment. Being standard, a computer can easily be included in the network to programme the system wirelessly.
This element allows the system to be disabled in the cranes, so that one can work in areas that have been defined as restricted when necessary because of work demands.
LED lights with bracket included
Some clients that use IED Electronics DynACS BC in their facilities: