IED Electronics offers comprehensive service throughout the life of the product, before starting the project with technical consulting in order to choose the most appropriate technology for each case, until the equipment is in the market with its after-sales service.
At IED Electronics, produce and assemble both our own products and custom designed products for clients.
Once the design of the equipment has concluded, all production process critical points are studied. We then develop verification and assembly methods for manufacturing either at the facilities of IED Electronics or at those of approved suppliers. Based on these methods, custom tooling is developed for equipment unit verification to assure product quality.
IED has a large portfolio of suppliers to ensure component supply.
Tropicalisation and encapsulation of electronics for aggressive settings with high levels of humidity or dirt is also available.
Equipment can also be personalised with client markings.
• Flexibility. Manufacturing
• Total product finish, assembling electronics in the necessary mechanics
• Technical team specialising in electronics
• Development of our own tests to verify all manufactured equipment
• Tropicalisation and encapsulation of circuits for aggressive settings
• UV testing of tropicalisations
• Customisation of own equipment